There have been many questions asked on what is the ideal way to utilise CBD Coconut Oil in cooking in a fun, tasty way. Below is delicious cookie recipe to get you started!
Double Chocolate Chip CBD Coconut Oil Cookies (Gluten Free, Vegan)
These CBD Coconut Oil infused Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are a real treat for any day, see the ingredients and recipe below. Why not have a go at making these yourselves and share with us how you get on…who knows there could be a treat in it for you ;)!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Calories 118 kcal
Author Kelly Roenicke
- 5 Tablespoons CBD Coconut Oil solid, not melted
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Place the coconut oil and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and combined. Add the applesauce and water and mix until combined.
- Add the gluten free flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda, and mix on low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop tablespoons of cookie dough onto the cookie sheets, leaving about an inch between cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool fully before removing from the cookie sheets.
Some tips for baking gluten free and vegan cookies:
- Use parchment paper – this will keep the cookies from sticking to the pan
- Let the cookies cool fully before removing from the cookie sheet
- This recipe works very well with Namaste Perfect Flour Blend – but you can try other gluten free flour blends if you like. If the dough seems too dry or wet, adjust the amount of flour or water accordingly.
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container. They should stay fresh for about 4-5 days.
Credit goes to Kelly Roenicke for sharing her lovely recipe with everyone worldwide. The original recipe can be found here: https://theprettybee.com/chocolate-coconut-oil-cookies/